KIDS RACE INFO
RACE DAY IS JUNE 11TH, 2022
• The Kids Race is open to ages 6-12 (Kids have to be six years old on Race Day.)
• Two Divisions for kids race 6–8, 9–12. Prizes for top girl and boy in each division.
• There will be a separate kids transition area.
• The course will be chalked with arrows for the kids to follow. There will be volunteers to assist and direct racers.
• Racers will get their timing chip on the Pool Deck. They will get assistance on the Pool Deck with their timing chip.
• Or click here to see how to wear the chip:
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
Transition Opens: 7am
Check In/Body Marking: 11am – 12:15pm
Kids' Race Meeting: 12:15pm
Kids' Race Begins: 12:30pm
Racers will be called by order of bib #. Bib numbers are assigned in order of registration.
*kids race start is subject to change due to timing of adult race
• Parents are NOT allowed to get in the pool with their child, but they CAN ride their bikes and run with them on the course.
• Kid racers may use flotation devices and kickboards if necessary.
• Kids may accept assistance from their parents and volunteers to ensure safety and following the right course.
• Bike stand/kick stand are MANDATORY
• It is recommended bikes face front end out in order to make for a smoother and faster transition.
• Kid racers should follow all adult race rules as well.
ITEMS TO BRING
• Bike (with kick stand)
• Bike Stand (if bike doesn't have kick stand)
• Helmet (not optional!)
• Bucket/Bag (to hold extra clothes/items)
• Bike/Running Shoes
• Long sleeve shirt or jacket
• Swim goggles
• Water bottle