top of page
THE Why Not Tri Virtual Event
•The virtual option will only be available for the adult solo race event and will run June 8th–23nd, 2024.
• Racers can complete the event legs either inside or outside and don’t have to do them all in one day. They can also skip the swimming portion and double up on a run or bike if they so choose.
• Once completed, virtual racers are encouraged, but not required, to submit race times on www.runsignup.org (instructions to come later)
• Virtual participants will NOT be eligible for any top finisher awards or racer placements.
• Virtual registration is $65.00 plus a transaction fee. Racers will receive a bib, t-shirt, and finisher’s medal.
• If you have already registered for the in-person event and would prefer to switch to the Virtual event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you instructions on how to complete this action. There will be no added fee for making the change.
• As race day draws nearer, we will also happily accommodate any in-person registrants that wish to switch to the Virtual race. Again, there will be no added fee for choosing to do so.
• Virtual racers only will also have the option of having your racer packet mailed to you rather than needing to attend an in-person bib pick up. This option will cost an additional $10.00
• We encourage racers to post pictures of them completing the event on the WNT Facebook page.
• BIB PICK-UP: If you opted to have your runner packet mailed to you, you should expect it within the week before the race will begin. If you did not choose this option, you will need to attend one of our in-person bib pick up days. Bib pick up dates and locations will be emailed out at a later date. Your packet will include your bib, runner shirt, finisher medal and any additional swag purchased online.
bottom of page